Head of Sales
Dublin — Full time, long term contract
Due to our expansive growth, we are seeking an exceptional, growth-minded sales leader to join our team. We’re looking for a proactive and ambitious SaaS expert that will help Rebrandly to scale the sales team and optimize the entire sales process.
The ideal candidate is at the intersection of strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership skills to drive change. This person will have demonstrated success in scaling sales, account management, and sales operations within a hyper-growth SaaS environment.
You will be responsible for driving increasing revenue growth by optimizing our sales process and creating a set of procedures with a scalable workflow.
You will develop the main sales channels: Inbound, Outbound and Partners and will be responsible for helping Rebrandly’s sales team achieve its ambitious targets by recruiting, coaching, and driving the team to execute your sales strategy in the mid-market and the enterprise segment.
The Head of Sales is a key member of the Senior Leadership Team reporting to the CEO.
- Hire, lead and develop a small but effective team of Account Executives, Account Managers and Sales Development Representatives,
- Partner closely with the CTO, the head of product and the head of marketing in order to optimize the sales workflow, including prospect targeting, lead qualification, CRM optimization.
- Mentor and coach to a high performing team of individual contributors and people managers and will create an environment in which your team feels guided and supported to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing customers by delighting clients with compelling solutions mapped to their needs.
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects' viewpoints and tailor communication to meet prospect needs and expectations.
- Assist Sales Management in defining and identifying potential sales targets and opportunities for expansion in new markets. Helping the marketing team to target new leads effectively.
- Define, meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- 2+ years of sales management experience.
- Experience managing complex global accounts.
- SaaS-based sales experience.
- Direct experience in recruiting salespeople.
- Remote team experience.
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
- Proficient with common software tools like CRMs, Trello, Slack, Intercom, G-Suite, Zendesk.
- Strong Operational skills and experience in integrating process and rigour to his/her organization.
- Innovative skillset with the courage to nourish “outside the box” thinking to the surface and pursue new ideas.
- Fluent in English
Our Company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with teammates working from all around the World. Rebrandly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.