Dublin — Full time, long term contract
We’re looking for a proactive sales professional to join our growing team. We’re expecting fast growth and are in need of someone who can help us optimize and scale our sales function. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth managing a pool of warm leads that includes many famous brands. We’re looking for someone well versed in SaaS sales, demonstrating your expertise by driving revenue and winning key deals in both direct sales and channel sales/partnerships.
- Achieve monthly quota on new business acquisition.
- Manage direct sales for two tiers of customers- both SMB and mid-market.
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects' viewpoint and tailor communication to meet prospect needs and expectations.
- Assist Sales Management in defining and identifying potential sales targets and opportunities for expansion in new markets.
- Helping the marketing team to target new leads effectively
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- 1-2 years of sales or sales development experience
- Third level qualification
- Native English
- Ability to work independently and autonomously deliver on agreed targets
- Open and available to work alternative hours from time to time to cover the US market
- Proficient with common software tools like Hubspot CRM (Sales Enterprise), Trello, Slack, Intercom & G-Suite
- Effective at leading and facilitating meetings, demos, and conversations with senior managers and decision makers
- Ability to quickly grasp and clearly explain technical concepts
Nice to Have
- SaaS-based sales experience
- Remote team experience
- Startup experience